Friday 17 August 2007

Microsoft Forefront - Why?

This is one of those things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

After seeing the presentation that Microsoft puts forth, I suppose that if I fear my systems will be attacked by ninjas, I’ll know where to look for help.

Seriously, on one hand, I can easily poke fun at Microsoft by asking “If Vista and the server offerings are insecure, and you did not catch the problems there, what should make me think the problems have been taken care of with this product.”

I can also ask why the product is being put forth, as Vista is the Ultimate operating system, impervious to everything - that is the line we were given before the release.

I’m not sure how this pay-me-now AND pay-me-later plan works to my benefit. Microsoft, can you give further explanation?

No comments: